Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Morgan Faith Day







Our new daughter is here and doing great. She arrived at 2:10 am on November 1st. Weighing 7 lbs. 9 oz. and 19 inches long. Everything was uneventful and I am now enjoying some time in the hospital with just Morgan.



Madison was instantly overjoyed with her little sister. She doesn't want to put her down or leave her baby. We will see how things go as we bring her home and she is always there. But at this point she just wants to hold her all the time. Right now she thinks it is funny when she cries, I am sure that will change:) She loves her baby dolls at home so I am hoping she takes care of them and I don't have to worry about her trying to help too much. She of course isn't super gentle but she is doing very good with Morgan so far.
I am doing good also enjoying the hospital nursery at night so I can sleep. We go home tomorrow and then reality will start. Hoping the transition goes well and we can get a routine down or at least that Madison will keep her schedule. Many changes ahead:)






No comments:

Post a Comment