Tuesday, October 19, 2010

So much changes in 18 months!!


So I thought I better post one last time before Madison is a big sister. Here are a couple 18 month pictures. She is getting so big and trying to say everything. Her personality is really starting to come out good and bad:) She is very friendly at Meijer, she loves to say hi to everyone she sees while we grocery shop.
We are only weeks away from our second daughter joining us. We are wondering how Madison will react to all the changes. I am thinking I will have to worry the most about her being to interested in the baby. She loves her baby dolls, so I am hoping she just watches and takes care of her babies. I know she is going to be a great big sister, we are looking forward to watching them start to interact.
I am feeling great right now. I have the end of pregancy energy I had with Madison also. So I am trying to get everything done before I get hit with the newborn life again. So here is to a couple of restful weeks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment