Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Well it is official she is growing like a weed. She went to the doctor yesterday and is now
12.5 lbs. and 24 in. long. She is in the 90th percentile for everything, which is good I was worried she would get my big head :) She is doing good and sleeping pretty much through the night. She gets up around 5 or 6 to eat and then back to bed till 8 or 9. I'll take it, at 9 weeks I wasn't expecting her to sleep this well.
I am currently trying to find a part time daycare in Holland. For when I start cleaning my Holland houses again. I am a little apprehensive about this. I go to interview someone tomorrow night. She sounded nice on the phone so we will see. Hopefully I can find someone I trust.
Well, no new milestones to annouce. We did get a jogging stroller and tried it out yesterday. She liked it much better than just a regular stroller that we have gone for walks with. I know we shouldn't being using it until she is bigger but I think she is fine. She must like moving faster, she didn't cry at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment