Friday, April 10, 2009


Madison is now 6 weeks old. She started smiling at 4 weeks but just started to do it more regularly. She is doing good, growing alot and staying awake longer. Today she started noticing the dogs and looking at them. It will be interesting when she can start to grab at them. We'll see how the dogs handle that. It will be an adjustment for them.
We are all doing good, Mike said he would take care of Madison at night over the weekend. Hopefully I can get a full nights sleep which I havn't had in months. Between going to the bathroom every few hours while pregnant and feeding Madison every few hours now that doesn't leave much room for a full nights sleep. But I've actually been feeling good for the most part, I really enjoy sleep though :) Hopefully we can get Madison to start sleeping longer at night soon and we can all be rested at the same time.





No comments:

Post a Comment