


On Valentine's Day I decided we needed to take some pictures of the two of us before Madison arrives. As every picture from then on will be of the baby. Mike had fun messing with the lighting, these are just a few of the many we took. We decided I was a little large for some of the angles. It was amusing, I won't put those on :)
Four days until "ding" the buzzer goes off and baby is officially ready. But there are no real signs yet of an arrival. So we will see how the week goes. Mike's b-day is Thursday so she is not allowed to come then as Mike would lose his b-day forever. I want them to at least have there own days. Even though they will probably be celebrated together alot in the years to come.
Awwwww....so cute. And you know Mike will love sharing his birthday with his daughter if it happens!!!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet, what a neat way to remember this time.
ReplyDelete